To make the payment, click on the link you received in your email after completing the registration form. You will be redirected directly to the payment page of our bank.
1. Credit Card. You may pay for programs by credit card through our secure online payment system. Payments will be made in euros. You will first need to create your user profile and then login. Payments are possible by Visa and Mastercard only. You and the Siena School will both receive a confirmation email once the transaction has been processed. All credit card payments include a 2% non-refundable processing fee charged by our e-systems provider Payment Gateway.
2. Wire transfer. Installments being paid by wire transfer (Bank fees not included) to:
|IBAN||IT 48 L 0103 0142 0100 0000 8142 23|
|Bank Name||Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Agenzia n. 1|
|Bank Address||Via Banchi di Sotto 21, 53100 Siena, Italy|
|Bank Code ABI||01030|
|Bank Code ABI||14201|
Please remember that: a) You must declare the name of the student on the wire transfer, otherwise the school has no way of checking what is coming from whom; b) Bank expenses must not affect the total amount due to the school.
If the school receives less than the stated amount, we reserve the right to collect the difference when the student arrives in Siena.
3. Cash. You can bring the amount to Siena in:
- ATM cards (i.e. check cards or debit cards. You can use them here to take out money)
- Cash (in Euros)
- Traveler’s Checks (in Euros)
- Traveler’s Checks (in Dollars exchange for Euros)
We strongly suggest using your ATM card to withdraw the money at a bank in Siena. This will avoid any exchange rate fluctuation and you will not have to pay the bank fees charged to change money and/or the fees for cashing traveler’s checks. We recommend that you:
- check with the bank associated with the ATM card to know your daily withdrawal limit, and if it is possible to raise it so that you can withdraw the entire amount of the second installment all at once;
- let them know that you are going to be abroad and will be using the ATM card to withdraw money (so that they do not block it as a security measure).
A member of the Siena School staff will come with you to the bank and will assist you with the process.
If you decide to bring the money in traveler’s checks, be aware that the bank charges you a fee on each check cashed, plus a percentage on the amount of each check. Therefore, plan in advance to get traveller’s checks in the highest denomination possible. Fees applied by the bank and any fluctuation of the exchange rate must not affect the amount in Euros due to the School.
The Siena School is very attentive to financial matters that may impede students from coming abroad. Should you be under severe financial constraint, it may be possible to create a personalized method or plan of payment. Contact our administrative office at email@example.com to explain your situation.