Follow this link for our detailed weekly calendars.
Fall Semester 2017 (Sept 1-Dec 15)
Application deadline: April 30, 2017
- September 1st Students meet the Siena School staff at Florence’s Peretola Airport and depart for orientation. We ask that students arrive by 2pm in time to meet staff at the arrivals area by 3pm at the latest.
- September 1st-3rd Orientation.
- September 4th Intensive Italian 3-week course begins.
- September 25th Semester Courses/Internships begin.
- October 23th-26th Mid-term exams.
- October 27th-November 5th *Mid-term Break.
- November 30th-December 3rd Long Weekend.
- December 9: End of Semester exhibition opening 4-6 pm
- December 11th-13th Final exams.
- December 13th Final dinner.
- December 14th-15th Departure. Please make arrangements to leave lodging by 11am on Friday, December 15th. You are responsible for your own return transportation.
Spring Semester 2018 (January 26-May 19)
Application deadline: November 1, 2017
- Januray 26: Arrival in Florence
- Januray 26-28: Orientation
- Januray 30: Intensive 3 weeks begin
- February 17: Intensive Italian exam
- February 20: Elective Courses begin
- March 27-30: Midterm exams
- April 10-17: Midterm break
- May 13: End-of-Semester Exhibition
- May 15-17: Final Exams
- May 17: Final Dinner
- May 18-19: Departure
Application deadline: April 1, 2018
Intensive Italian & Cultural Studies (June 3 - 29)
Liberal Arts Programs (June 3 - 22)
- Methods of Art Restoration
- Book Art
- Medieval and Renaissance Art in Siena and Florence
Food and Sustainability Studies
- Sustainable food production and Farm internship (June 4 - July 6), (June 18 - August 20), (July 30 - August 31).
Application deadline: March 15, 2018
- Summer Study Abroad for Signers (June, 16-July 7)
- Summer Professionals & Graduate Students Program (June, 16-June 30)
- Summer Two or Three Weeks Independent Research (June, 16-June 30 or June, 16-July 7)
- Summer Two or Three Weeks Service Learning Project (June, 16-June 30 or June, 16-June 30