Follow this link for our detailed weekly calendars.
Spring Semester 2018 (January 25-May 19)
Application deadline: November 1, 2017
- Januray 25: Arrival in Florence
- Januray 25-27: Orientation
- Januray 29: Intensive 3 weeks begin
- February 17: Intensive Italian exam
- February 19: Elective Courses begin
- March 26-29: Midterm exams
- March 30-April 8: Midterm break
- May 12: End-of-Semester Exhibition
- May 14-16: Final Exams
- May 16: Final Dinner
- May 18-19: Departure
Application deadline: April 1, 2018
Intensive Italian & Cultural Studies (June 3 - 29)
Liberal Arts Programs (June 3 - 22)
- Methods of Art Restoration
- Book Art
- Medieval and Renaissance Art in Siena and Florence
Food and Sustainability Studies
- Sustainable food production and Farm internship (June 4 - July 6), (June 18 - August 20), (July 30 - August 31).
Application deadline: March 15, 2018
- Summer Study Abroad for Signers (June, 16-July 7)
- Summer Professionals & Graduate Students Program (June, 16-June 30)
- Summer Two or Three Weeks Independent Research (June, 16-June 30 or June, 16-July 7)
Summer Two or Three Weeks Service Learning Project (June, 16-June 30 or June, 16-June 30
Fall Semester 2018 (Sept 1-Dec 14)
Application deadline: April 30, 2017
- September 1st Students meet the Siena School staff at Florence’s Peretola Airport and depart for orientation. We ask that students arrive by 2pm in time to meet staff at the arrivals area by 3pm at the latest.
- September 1st-3rd Orientation.
- September 4th Intensive Italian 3-week course begins.
- September 24th Semester Courses/Internships begin.
- October 223th-25th Mid-term exams.
- October 26th-November 4th *Mid-term Break.
- November 29th-December 2nd Long Weekend.
- December 8: End of Semester exhibition opening 4-6 pm
- December 10th-12th Final exams.
- December 12th Final dinner.
- December 13th-14th Departure. Please make arrangements to leave lodging by 11am on Friday, December 14th. You are responsible for your own return transportation.