Follow this link for our detailed weekly calendars.
Spring Semester 2017 (January 26-May 19)
Application deadline: November 1, 2016
- Januray 26: Arrival in Florence
- Januray 26-28: Orientation
- Januray 30: Intensive 3 weeks begin
- February 17: Intensive Italian exam
- February 20: Elective Courses begin
- March 27-30: Midterm exams
- April 10-17: Midterm break
- May 13: End-of-Semester Exhibition
- May 15-17: Final Exams
- May 17: Final Dinner
- May 18-19: Departure
Application deadline: March 15, 2017
Intensive Italian & Cultural Studies (June 4 - 30)
Liberal Arts Programs (June 4 - 23)
- Methods of Art Restoration
- Book Art
- Medieval and Renaissance Art in Siena and Florence
- Summer Study Abroad for Signers (June, 17-July 8)
- Summer Professionals & Graduate Students Program (June, 17-July 1)
- Summer Two or Three Weeks Independent Research (June, 17-July 1 or June, 17-July 8)
- Summer Two or Three Weeks Service Learning Project (June, 17-July 1 or June, 17-July 8)
Food and Sustainability Studies
- Sustainable food production and Farm internship (June 5 - August 9), (June 19 - August 23), (August 3 - September 6).
Fall Semester 2017 (Sept 1-Dec 15)
Application deadline: April 30, 2017
- September 1st Students meet the Siena School staff at Florence’s Peretola Airport and depart for orientation. We ask that students arrive by 2pm in time to meet staff at the arrivals area by 3pm at the latest.
- September 1st-3rd Orientation.
- September 4th Intensive Italian 3-week course begins.
- September 25th Semester Courses/Internships begin.
- October 23th-26th Mid-term exams.
- October 26th-November 5th *Mid-term Break.
- November 30th-December 3rd Long Weekend.
- December 9: End of Semester exhibition opening 4-6 pm
- December 11th-13th Final exams.
- December 13th Final dinner.
- December 14th-15th Departure. Please make arrangements to leave lodging by 11am on Friday, December 15th. You are responsible for your own return transportation.